Do you want to learn how to use video in your LinkedIn marketing strategy?
Video is a powerful tool for engaging with prospects and customers. It can be used as an introduction, demonstration, or testimonial to help prospects understand the value of your product or service.
In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of utilizing LinkedIn Video Marketing as well as some tips on how you can get started today!
P.S. Are you keen on getting started with LinkedIn? You’ll need a profile. Check out our aged accounts on LinkedIn here.
Introduce Yourself With Video via the LinkedIn Profile Featured Section
It is a common LinkedIn marketing strategy for company LinkedIn profiles to feature a video on the profile’s page.
The goal of this strategy is to make potential clients feel as if they know you and your company better, in addition to giving them more insight into what it would be like to work with you. As a result, you are able to cultivate a relationship with your LinkedIn connections prior to meeting them in person.
To do that, you can add a link to your video on the LinkedIn “profile featured section.”
Use Video Posts For Your LinkedIn Content
When it comes to LinkedIn Marketing, video posts are a perfect way to get your message across. If you lack the resources or expertise, you can always outsource video marketing to professionals like Vidico who specialize in this area. This ensures professional quality and saves you time. LinkedIn offers the option of publishing live videos, pre-recorded video posts, and LinkedIn webinar replays as post types for you to use in marketing strategies.
Demo Your Product
If your business sells products, LinkedIn is a great place to showcase them. LinkedIn video can give you the opportunity to show customers what your product looks like in action so that they can make an informed decision before ordering it for their business or personal use. We suggest that you demo your product on LinkedIn by:
- Explaining what it is and why people need it.
- Demonstrating how the product works.
- Showing customer testimonials to illustrate its effectiveness or quality, if applicable.
- Make sure you create videos that are short and simple so LinkedIn members will be able to watch them on mobile devices, tablets or desktop computers without any problems.
Some of LinkedIn’s video features that you may want to use when demoing your product include:
- Text overlays. This feature can provide important details about the products being demonstrated in order to avoid any confusion or misinterpretation. It is also helpful if you are providing instructions on how a customer should use it.
- Annotations. LinkedIn now supports annotations that can be used to show contact information for the user who uploaded a video or provide more detailed instructions like those mentioned in text overlays above.”
We recommend you add a call to action at the end of your video to let LinkedIn users know what to do next.
Answer FAQs of Your Customers on LinkedIn
You can create a LinkedIn video that addresses the FAQs of LinkedIn users.
These videos can be used to:
- Answer questions from LinkedIn members about your product and what features are available.
- Offers tips and tricks on how to use your product effectively.
- Share a success story of your products.
It is better to use video to answer FAQs, here are a few reasons:
- It’s easy to answer a question without having all the needed information in front of you.
- You can see how products work with your own eyes on video, instead of reading about them online or hearing an explanation from someone on the phone.
- Performing actions while talking about them is more effective than just describing what products can do.
Use Video To Share About Your Service on LinkedIn
If your business is service-based, you can use video to demonstrate how your service can benefit the customer.
You can also create an explainer video, which is helpful for getting customers interested in the service before they visit your website or contact you. It’s a relatively inexpensive way of building trust and credibility with potential clients. –
Creating service videos can help generate more leads by increasing conversion rates. This is because customers like to see service providers in action before they choose one.
The service video can be just two minutes long and include the following information: who you are, what your service is about, why people need it, and how you solve customer’s problems with it.
It is a good idea to create a behind-the-scene video of your company. This will allow potential customers to get an idea about what you are all about and the work that goes into what you do.
- Behind the scenes video can help to showcase what it is like to work for a company and get some of that personal touch so people know who you are as an employer, which will make them want to come in more often or even apply for a job with your firm.
- Some common behind the scenes video topics include showing what it is like to work for the company, how employees interact with each other and their family members.
- A video can also show you in action as a business owner which will help your potential customers connect more personally to who you are and what they want from working with your firm or product.
- Alternatively, you might choose to show video footage spanning years and showing all the different types of projects you have worked on.
Note: Behind scenes video can be as long or short as you want. You could do a video which is just five minutes, but it may not give the level of detail that potential customers are looking for to make their decision about your company.
Introduce Your Team
You can create a video that introduces your team members and their accomplishments. This video will give the viewer an inside look at who you are as a company, which is what most people want to know about when they’re looking for a new company.
For example, video content about the founders of your company would be an excellent way to show how you started, what motivated you, and where you’re headed. The video can cover anything from who founded the company to why they were inspired by a certain problem in society such as education or agriculture.
Use Video To Make Your LinkedIn Messages Stand Out
If you want to make your LinkedIn messages stand out in the inbox, video is a powerful tool to use. You can use video to express your personality and connect with the person you are communicating with.
As an example, you can create a video message where you introduce yourself to a contact and then ask for introductions. You could say, “Hi, I’m Susie from [company name]. How are you doing?
I wanted to reach out if possible because we have some great opportunities here at our company in the ____ division. And what I would love is if when you get some time you could reach out to my friend Claire, who is in the ____ division.
I think she would be really interested.”
This is a powerful video message because it communicates your personality, asks for a favor, and has context.
The video is also more likely to be watched in the inbox than an email with text only.
It is recommended that you keep video messages to no more than two minutes.
We hope you learned something new from our blog post about how to enhance your LinkedIn marketing with video. If so, then we are happy that this article has been helpful for you and if not, please leave us a comment or question below! Our team is always more than willing to help answer any questions in regards to digital marketing strategy.
How do you plan on incorporating these tips into your own LinkedIn social media presence? What other ideas can you think of for enhancing the effectiveness of your LinkedIn campaign? Let us know!