Managing multiple social media profiles can be difficult, especially when you’re switching between accounts, day in and day out—and sometimes using different tools for each.
Snapchat, for example, has risen to become a viable marketing channel in recent years. And more and more businesses are integrating this platform into their marketing strategies. While there’s still no in-app feature that lets you use two accounts in one phone, don’t worry because there’s a workaround for this.
Read on to know more on how to manage multiple Snapchat accounts.
P.S. Looking for the fastest way to get started on this social media platform? You can buy Snapchat accounts that are aged and verified.
Setting Up Snapchat For Business
Before we dive into how your business can utilize multiple Snapchat profiles, you need to, of course, set up an account. Important: You can create both personal and business accounts. In this case, make sure to choose the latter. A business account lets you access the app’s Ads Manager.
Setting up an account just takes a few minutes. Here’s a guide to get you started:
- From your smartphone, download the app if you haven’t already.
- Sign up for an account and enter the following details: name, e-mail address, and birthday.
- Once entered, choose your username. Make sure that your username aligns with your brand and is appropriate to use.
- Enter your phone number to get verified.
- Now that you have a Snapchat account, set up a Business account by logging into “Ads Manager.” You may use the same username and password to do so.
- After, select the country you’re doing business in, along with the currency.
- Click “Next” to finish.
Steps to Run Different Snapchat Accounts in One Device
To use multiple Snapchat accounts, there are different methods to choose from:
- Via Snapchat+ (iOS)
This is a third-party app that acts as a secondary application along with your primary Snapchat app. To run the app:
- Go to http://appvalley.vip. This will take you to a download config file page.
Setting > General > Profile > Appvalley.
- In the upper right corner, click “Install.” Once done, search for “Snapchat++” and download.
- Follow the process of creating an account, and then click “Login.”
- Via Parallel Space (iOS and Android)
Another technique you can use to have multiple accounts is app cloning. Parallel Space is an example of an app that lets you do this.
- Download “Parallel Space” on your phone.
- Open the app and enter the required details.
- Select “Snapchat to Clone.”
- Wait for the download to begin, and you’re all set.
It’s important to note that you only get one account notification once you install multiple Snapchat accounts on your device.
- Via TutuApp (iOS and Android)
With TutuApp, you can have as many than two Snapchat accounts as you want.
- Visit tutuapp.vip and download the app on your device.
- From the app, search for “Snapchat,” and click “Download.”
- Once done, open it and enter the required information.
Benefits to Using One Device for Your Snapchat Accounts
Still unconvinced? Here’s why managing everything from one device can save you all the trouble:
Having to lug around multiple devices is such a hassle, especially if you move around often when at work.
Likewise, you can save time logging in and out from one device to another. The time spent switching accounts is time wasted from documenting itself.
By using one device, you get to log in only once and work until you finish. Moreover, you can accomplish multiple tasks in the same spot. It’s easier to monitor and engage with your mentions, as well as keep up-to-date of your brand’s virality.
FAQs to Managing Multiple Snapchat Accounts?
Setting up multiple accounts can be overwhelming, especially to a beginner. These are some FAQs you should know about:
What if the aforementioned methods don’t work?
Since you’ll mostly rely on third-party apps, there would be instances wherein an error will show preventing you from using more than one account. In case you encounter such, here’s how to work your way around it:
- Go to Settings > General > Profile on your device.
- Select “VNE.”
Take note that this feature is only available for iOS.
Can you be logged into Snapchat on two devices?
Yes. Having multiple, simultaneous logins are possible in different devices. However, this is only available on Business accounts. If not, one account will automatically log out once you use another device to log in.
How to delete a Snapchat account?
If you want to delete an account, follow these steps:
- Open your Snapchat’s account portal.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Support > My Account & Security> Account information > Delete An Account.
- Go back to the home page and login using your username and password.
- Enter the security code sent to your device, and click “Submit.”
- Enter your login details, and then click “Continue.” Your account will be deactivated.
If you happen to change your mind, Snapchat won’t delete your account for 30 days. You can still reactivate it again.
Now that you know how to have multiple accounts on one device, utilize it based on your strategy and make the most out of it. Re-publishing posts for different accounts can be tiring, so in this way, you get to save time and effort, as well as money from buying more devices.
- How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account - June 6, 2023
- How to Change Your Facebook Page Name Easily - June 6, 2023
- Ways to Contact Facebook Support - June 6, 2023