Top 10 Social Media Bloggers you must follow!
‘We’re all learning here; the best listener will end up the smartest”- Charlene Li & Josh Bernoff, Author of Groundswell
Are you looking to take your social media learning to the next level? Here’s the list of Top 10 Social Media Bloggers that need to be followed-
1. Michael Stelzner (@mike_stelzner) - He is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner. Social Media Examiner is one of the largest online social media magazines.
2. Jay Baer (@jayBaer) – He is the author of the popular social media blog Convince & Convert and co-author of the Now Revolution.
3. Jason Falls (@JasonFalls) – He is the principal of Social Media Explorer and author of No Bullshit Media.
4. Rayon Malone (@RyanMalone) – runs Smart Bug media. Smart Bug Media is an inbound marketing agency that helps companies generate leads and increase brand awareness.
5. Amy Porterfield (@amyportfield) – Amy is a social media strategist and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-one for Dummied.
6. Brian Solis (@briansolis) – This guy absolutely nails the confusing world of digital media. He is principal at Altimeter Group, a research based advisory firm.
7. Jamie Turner (@AskJamieTurner) – He is founder, The 60 Second Market and Co-author of Go Mobile.
8. Nichole Kelly (@Nichole_Kelly) – She is the founder of FullFrontROI.com. Nichole Kelly has been an in-house corporate marketer for over 12 years.
9. Chris Brogan (2chrisbrigan) – Chris is the author of Google+ for business. He is also president of Human Business Works, a media and education media.
10. Phyllis Khare (@phylliskhare) – She is co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-one for Dummies, author of Social Media Marketing e-learning kit for Dummies and social media director for i-phone life.
Leverage the power of Social Media and take your learning to the next level by following these great social media experts. Get started now !