1. Social Media News-
- Verify your blog on Pinterest: Pinterest has launched a new feature called Website Verification. This feature lets you verify that you own the website on your Pinterest profile.
- Video comes to Self-serve LinkedIn Ads Platform: LinkedIn has launched Video-ads on their self-serve platform, LinkedIn Ads. Video Ads will appear in standard 300 x 250 ad units across the LinkedIn Site and will compete for impressions similar to how traditional text and image ad formats do.
- Tumblr has announced another improved version of the Android App: This new feature will include – Clear blog notifications, faster photo posting, pinch and spread to zoom in on photos, images load even faster on your dashboard, redesigned and rebuilt post screens for faster posting, and system notifications for post uploads- find out when something posts successfully or fails to upload.
2. Social Media Webinars-
Last Week’s Webinars
- Who Owns the Customer, and Who Should? A Conversation With Paul Greenberg
- The New Visual Web: Pinterest and Image-Driven Social Selling
- Marketing Goes Mobile – and Local: How Location-based applications to improve the effectiveness of their messages?
- Results from the Social Customer Engagement Index Survey, 30th October
- The Social Media Democracy: How did Social Media Change the 2012 Election?, 6th November
- Effective Brand Marketing on Twitter: How to rise above the noise?, 13th November
3. Social Media Events
Last Week Events
- BOLO 2012
- Chicago Social & Mobile Financial Services Leadership Forum
- Fast Track Digital Marketing- Chicago Training
- Integrated Digital Marketing Roundtable
- Managing Digital Teams & Organizational Structures Roundtable
- JUMP, 1st November
- Insurance Social Communications Leadership Forum, 1st November
- Introducing to Mobile Marketing- New York Training, 1st November
- Social Media Payments: Americas Conference, 6th November
4. Social Media Articles
- User’s Experience is Not Just Design,It’s The Key to Innovation and Growth
- Beyond the social business buzzword
- Beyond A Buzzword: Social Business Delivers Value
- Social Business can bring measurable value
5.Social Media Case Study
- Case Study: Check out how “Sean Paul” ran photo contest campaign which got increase in Likes over 5.5 million on Facebook.
6. Social Media Tools-
- Social Content Locker: A WordPress plug-in to lock any type of content until the user shares it.
- Pinvolve: A tool for brands and 80 million Instagram users to share vintage-style photos from Facebook to Pinterest.
- Powervoice: a social shopping site that helps people stay connected to the brands they love.
If you think we have missed out anything worth mentioning here then do help us in making this list more informative by leaving your comments below in the box.
Stay tuned to get weekly updates on social media J