August 7th, 2012
by Rajat Garg
Here are the key features that will help you track every mention across the web
1. Create unlimited profiles & keywords - Create profiles that tracks keywords related to your brand, competitor and industry (say, determine users that type “looking for help in social media”, “which SMMS tool do you recommend” etc).
Here’s the screenshot of the profile created by using keywords like London Olympics, Batman, Dark Knight, Gladiator etc.
2. Monitor through a simple to use dashboard – An easy to use dashboard that shows you top level metrics as well as allows you to filter based on date, channel, keywords, sentiment etc enables you to get through huge amount of data in minutes.
3. Analyze Sentiment – Let our advanced algorithms tell you instantly what people think about your brand or, competitors. With filtering options, it’s easy to determine what is driving that behavior. We also provide sentiment trend over time that allows you to measure spikes of positive or negative posts.
4. Respond and Publish – Reply to posts across the web, send links to multiple networks at once and schedule messages to leverage the full power of monitoring tool.
5. Mention by day- This section will help you to determine high activity time, track competition response times, determine users’ behavior etc.
6.Top Influencers - This section will show you influencers that are driving adoption of your/competitor’s product. You can engage to thank them or, win them over from your competition.
With Social Monitoring live, SocialAppsHQ now offers a comprehensive, affordable and easy to use 360 degree social media management system. It’s a first free tool ever for monitoring space! Get started here and, leave your comments below to provide your feedback.
About the Author
Rajat is founder at SocialAppsHQ. He did his MS from Stanford and worked in exciting roles at Amazon & DataSphere earlier. When he is not at work, you may find him biking or, flying Cessnas'